Romans 3:24,25,26 (KJB)How To Be Saved >>
24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26. To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
28. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Colossians 2:13,14 (KJB)According To Grace >>
13. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
14. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
2 Corinthians 5:19 (KJB)My Online King James Bible >>
19. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2 Corinthians 5:19 (KJB)Truth Time Radio >>
10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Ephesians 2:8,9 (KJB)Why Gays Should Never Consider Suicide >>
8. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 1:3 (KJB)They Keep Gays From God >>
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 2:6 (KJB)It Gets Better >>
6. And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: